REGISTRATION OPEN HOURS:
The onsite registration desk will be open at Double Tree by Hilton Lodz during the following hours:
|Tuesday, 24 September||08:30-19:00|
|Wednesday, 25 September||08:30-16:30|
Full participant (with lunch,VIP access)
Full participant (no lunch)
1 Day pass (no lunch)
SUPER EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL July 1, 2019
EARLY BIRD RATE
july 2 – september 19, 2019
From september 20, 2019
** Student – Online registration must be accompanied by an official letter from the head of department or an ID confirming student status. (The document is to be uploaded during the online registration process)
Fees for all Summit participants include
- Summit printed materials
- Access to all program sessions
- Access to exhibition
- Coffee Breaks
- Access to happy hour
- 1:1 meetings
Participants are offered the opportunity to select one of two registration options based on their meal preferences:
- Registration with lunch included (served according to the Scientific Programme and a reusable water bottle)
- Registration without lunch included
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Additional 30 EUR handling fee is required
Please make drafts in EURO only payable to:
Account Name: MEDsum 2019, Lodz, Poland
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number: 1500934-92-174
IBAN Number: CH70 0483 5150 0934 9217 4
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the Meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Meeting account on time.
Registration cancellation policy
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including July 2, 2019 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between July 3 to September 17, 2019 – 50% will be refunded.
- After September 18, 2019 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
EU-MED Summit 2019 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140