- Polish healthcare expenditures amount to approx. 24 billion EUR
- In the new financial plan for 2016 to 2020, approximately 2.4 billion EUR will be allocated for
financing the healthcare sector.
- The country’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education also budgeted 302 million EUR for
- Clinical trials have experienced an increase in the last years, due to innovation-friendly policies
- Poland is becoming an emerging hotspot for pharmaceutical companies and biotech startups.
- Poland’s pharmaceutical sector worth approximately 8 billion EUR.
- Polish pharmaceutical companies are continuously growing their product & service sales globally.
- Poland’s medical technology sector is valued at approx. 1.6 billion EUR and is expected to grow 10% annually in the coming three years.